- On March 27, 2017
- Soft landings help Breakaways have their cake and eat it too.
- Be an independent owner but plug-in to another independent owners support structure.
- You own your practice and are directly affiliated with the independent broker dealer, you can decide to set up your own office and staff at any time.
- In many cases you’ll still receive an aggressive transition recruiting deal from the broker dealer.
- Net about 65% on your indie practice without many of the business owner headaches or reinventing the wheel.
- You immediately Breakaway and then break-in to an already set up situation allowing for rapid client transition and broker dealer/custodian acclimation with a fraction of the stress.
- It’s just easier all around when there is a team and an indie office already in place you can at least initially plug into and learn the ropes with your new broker dealer.
- You likely have several options available in your area.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.