- On February 27, 2017
Are you looking to sell your advisory practice? Will your buyer need a loan?
The lender your buyer selects (and if a SBA loan is utilized) has several key impacts to sellers.
If you are selling we provide free consultation and services to you to help you understand the lending process and how the lender and the loan effects you as the seller and the deal.
Call us to discuss:
- Typical financing options available to your buyers
- Common ways deals are structured when a loan is involved
- Why seller subordination letters are necessary and how they work
- SBA considerations if your buyer intends to get an SBA loan
- When and what lenders need for your business valuation
- How valuations are receiving more lender scrutiny because of DOL
- Backend payment requirements
- Introductions to qualified buyers
- Ways we can help you prequalify serious buyers
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.