- On April 24, 2017
- There are 4 times as many FICO scores sold each year than the number of hamburgers McDonalds sells worldwide in a year.
- There are more FICO scores sold each day than the number of cups of coffee Starbucks sells worldwide in a day.
- 90% of all lending decisions in the U.S. rely on FICO scores.
- Fair Isaac Corporation was established in 1956 and is a publically traded analytics software firm (NYSE: FICO).
- Has a market cap of over $4 billion and a 52 week range from $103.50 to $133.14.
- Has over 130 patents granted to FICO’s analytics and decision making technology.
- 100 billion FICO scores have been sold.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.