10 questions to ask your broker dealer
Broker Dealers benefit from the new revenues generated from your external practice acquisitions and better maintain client retention when their retiring advisors sell to other advisors within their BD.
10 questions to as your broker dealer:
- What support materials, consulting and other resources do you have available for me to grow my business through acquisitions?
- Do you have acquisition best practices materials you can send me?
- How do you help me generate external practice acquisition leads?
- Can you connect me with other advisors within the broker dealer who might be considering retirement?
- Will you reimburse or help offset my sourcing fees associated with an acquisition?
- Who is available to discuss details with external seller candidates about platform capability and technology details?
- Is there a person who can consult with me about the valuation of the seller’s practice and how deals are typically constructed?
- How will you help me and what kind of resources will I receive in the transitioning the accounts of an advisor practice I acquire?
- Can you help me with my value proposition development?
- Is there any direct or third party financing support available?
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.