- Branding begins with each and every interaction an advisor recruit candidate has with you and your team. It can be how you answer the phone, what your office looks like, your web design, your business card, and even how you share your value proposition.
- Your logo, stationery, business cards, marketing materials, executive summary, social media profiles and website all are important contributors to your brand. Many firms don’t realize how much business they loose or advisor recruit candidates they never have a chance to speak with, because of the poor branding of their firm.
- Advisors are looking at your brand from their client’s perspective as well. If they think their clients will be unimpressed with your brand then an advisor isn’t going to go to a firm where they don’t think their clients will follow.
- There are different estimates floating around in the industry but it appears about half of advisors actively utilize social media with their clients. If you currently are not utilizing social media then you may not appeal (as much) to the ever-growing advisor population who embraces social media and continues to expand their use of it.
- Virtually every advisor recruit candidate will research you online and visit your website while you are speaking with them or after your initial
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.