- On July 31, 2017
DeVoe & Company released their first half of 2017 RIA M&A findings. Read: Record RIA M&A Activity First Half of 2017
- Record RIA M&A activity in first half of 2017
- 82 RIA M&A first half of 2017 compared to 71 in first half of 2016 and 2015
- 2017 has 44 deals in Q1 and 38 deals in Q2
- Average AUM $698MM
- With no recent developments that would likely dampen activity, RIA M&A seems positioned for continued strength or potential acceleration.
- “2017 is tracking toward yet another record year of M&A for RIAs,” said David DeVoe of DeVoe & Company.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.