- On March 20, 2017
- The comment period ended last Friday.
- DOL received 565 public comments on DOL’s proposed delay.
- Filing comments in favor of the delay include NAIFA, SIFMA, U.S. Chamber of Commerce, and the Financial Services Roundtable.
- 40 House Democrats not happy with the rule’s 60-day extension submitted a harsh letter last week against the delay for the comment period.
- JD Power’s latest survey: Are clients with commission-based accounts willing to stay with the same firm under a fee-only model?
40% Probably not
19% Definitely not
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.