- If you’re happy at your current firm but have an open mind to hear about your options, recruiting managers (and me) want to speak with you.
- Many of the advisors we help transition weren’t irate at their manager or actively looking to move tomorrow.
- Recruiting managers want to speak with passive advisors who are doing well, but who also have an open mind to hear what they are offering.
- Sharing about your practice and goals and seeing if there may be any synergy with a different firm, transition package, platform, support structure, and culture can be both rewarding and educational.
- Knowing you have options is one thing but being poised after a little due diligence can put you in the best scenario if something changes.
- If you are happy but open minded, I would love to discuss and compare options with you.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.